What is reality?
- Getting on top of my list of doctor appointments.
- Refilling prescriptions needed
- Return library books
- Catching up with friends
- Grocery store
- Take care of outstanding volunteer work for two organizations.
- Making the cat understand we did not leave him FOREVER and are BACK for a long time.
- Taking the car for a very overdue oil change (don't tell my husband)
- Planning for a visit from college friends from out of town.
- Thinking about upcoming medical adventures (yuck)
- Planning for my upcoming fall schedule of craft shows
- Making all my items to sell at the craft fairs
- Planning for our next trip out of town (family vacation)
Its starting to come together. I am ignoring the weeds in the garden for now as well.
Sigh. I like vacation better than reality.