What is good? A whole bunch of things:
- I actually got enough sleep for a couple of nights. I slept late two days this week which helped.
- Spring is actually springing. I planted some spinach and peas. Both are cold weather tolerant. Spinach actually will not grow in the heat of the summer.
- I finally see some progress on my SSDI claim. This means I actually heard back from SSDI for more information for the first time in six months.
- My husband and I went to the beach for a day last weekend when it was 80 degrees.
- Next weekend we are going to have a few days away for fun.
- I was given a spinning wheel and am looking forward to learning something new (just what I need a new craft hobby).
- I have been feeling okay these days. No major pain issues right now.
The bad: There always is bad stuff. Sometimes its bigger than others. Sometimes its a stubbed toe and others its a complete disaster.
- Right now I have a friend who might be having some bad medical stuff going on but is in the eternal 'holding pattern' for now. (That is the worst part of any medical crap situation.)
- I am not sure if my RA treatment is working. I have more pain issues in my hands and feet. I see the doctor next month to discuss.
- My knees are pretty bad. I define bad as 'locking up' regularly and taking turns throbbing, aching, and little shooting pains through them. Monday morning I see my knee doctor and should know more.
- My garden until more flowers start blooming. There are lots of dead things and brown. I need green and colored flowers.
- My flabby stomach that I can't seem to get rid of.
- This is not a political blog but I will say the state of politics in the US right now is pretty damn ugly with so much divisiveness. (Why can't people just be nice to each other and stop pre-judging them based on what they think the other is like?)
And so life goes on. There are always nice things and sometimes there are not as good things. We just have to learn to balance them all. Juggling is a necessary skill for all.