Wednesday, November 15, 2017

On Not Blogging About Breast Cancer

You might have noticed that I haven't been blogging about breast cancer recently. Why? Because my brain has been filled with non-breast cancer issues that take up the entire health section of it.

My brain is full of knee, RA, fibromyalgia, and other health issues. Like why can't I stop taking a couple of medications (a couple of serious conversations are upcoming)? Or why can't my hands and feet hurt less even though I am taking all these meds to make them stop hurting? Or when will my knee be all better and get back to normal? And why did I manage to get so tired yesterday when all I did was go to a yarn store (and spend too much money)?

Anyway, breast cancer doesn't fit in anywhere. I am happy that it doesn't fit.

I think its a sign that I am moving on in some ways in my life. This is a good thing. Breast cancer will never go away in my brain, as thyroid cancer, never does. Cancer never goes away.

But breast cancer will be happy to fill my brain up again at the next little twinge. [Wait, is that a lump I feel?]

I'm just going to focus on my knee for now.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...