Friday, November 10, 2017

Driving Again!

This is a big day. I drove home from breakfast today. It was a whole three miles but my knee felt fine. And I am going to drive myself to my doctor appointments today so my husband doesn't have to. However, he will be drive me this weekend to craft shows because they are longer distances.

All this means, I am just as restricted as I always have been. I will be coming home to lie down regularly.

But I can go to my PT and doctor appointments without hunting for a ride or paying for a cab. And maybe I can get my hair cut next week.

No gym until mid December either. Wah! But this is a start. I am returning to my normal life....

1 comment:

Tricia Ronten said...

So glad you are doing better. Keep up the PT and taking it easy when you need to.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...