Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Thoughts on Not Blogging

I get up every day and say to myself 'I am going to blog this morning before I do anything else'. As you can tell this hasn't been happening. Why? Well there are lots of reasons

  • I have been distracted by spring time and gardening (finally).
  • I have been routinely over doing things which has tired me out (because I was trying to have fun). 
  • I have been lazy.
  • But the biggest reason is I haven't felt an overwhelming need to blog. My blog was set up to give me a way to express my thoughts on issues relating all my medical crap. I guess I haven't had huge medical crap to deal with right now.
On the plus side is I really have not had horrible medical crap to deal with and have been feeling less stressed about things. Finally spring is here so I can get outside and play in the garden which makes me very happy. But it does make me over do things and then I need to rest. 

My medical crap has receded to the background. I had a month long break from appointments recently and now I am in the middle of another two week break. Not having to go to the (damn) doctor for a week or two is always good for me since I average more than 50 appointments each year (not counting PT - as of now, I have 29 appointments in the first six months of the year).

But I have been doing okay these days. My biggest medical issue is that I have given up on my damn CPAP machine. I can't sleep with anything on my face and that's not going to change anytime soon. But I did hear about a newer option for apnea that might work for me. And it is so low on my priority list that I have given up stressing about it.

So I am enjoying myself for once and not blogging about it. But I should be able to post pictures of my garden as it grows.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...