But then I
- No more asparagus for me because it can lead to breast cancer spread. I like asparagus. Damn.
- Exercise can reduce breast cancer recurrence. I'm exercising, I'm exercising, I'm exercising.
- Milk and beef can trigger RA. What? No more cheese?
- Yoga can help with fibromyalgia. Too bad my doctors told me no yoga because of my bad back. And my knees don't bend that way.
- Fibromyalgia can cause dizziness. This is actually good news because we have been trying to figure this one out.
This is a partial list of what I have received this week. Last week there was something about coffee being bad. I have gotten instructions on so many things, I can get confused (which is not difficult at times).
I realize one option is to stop reading about my ailments and receiving these emails. But I think it is important to understand as much as possible on your ailments. The more you understand about what is wrong with your body and what you can do to improve your situation.
On the other hand, it is definitely an overload. I do not have time to read all the emails I get. I pick and choose which get deleted immediately. Some I save for more in depth
reading scanning at a later point.
So not only do I get bombarded with ailments, I also get overloaded with instructions. Sometimes I cope by taking a nap or going to the gym to burn off stress. A nap usually sounds best.