Friday, July 19, 2013

I hate hot weather

I am melting. I hate hot weather as I said. I am a New Englander, 85 is too hot in my opinion. 25 is a nice winter day. I am counting the minutes until Sunday when it is supposed to top out at 75. Instead of the 100 which is due today.

I want to go to the beach today. My cold is lurking in the background again. I stopped taking decongestants the other day but they were keeping me up at night so I stopped. Now I am all congested again. My ears are more clogged again.

I think I just need a vacation.

Too bad that's not happening for another month.

1 comment:

Chris said...

The heat HAS to ease soon, Caroline! I've been wrapping a few ice cubes into a towel to drape around my neck. It really helps! Before we know it, we'll be raking leaves into the cool fall air!

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...