Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finally some more good news

I went to the dermatologist and what I thought was a problem wasn't. I also met with the surgeon's office about surgery next week. I should know by the end of the month what treatment I will need and then can figure out my job search issues. I wont be able to job hunt/work while on chemo but I should be able to with radiation.

I also made it through the Lahey garage without too many OMWAH sightings and no significant delays other than the one car that managed to block all THREE exit lanes from the garage, chose the left one, no the middle one, then hit the curb....

Now I talk to the nurse again tomorrow. I did speak to someone last Friday who told me they said my surgery was scheduled because of the radiation/biopsy thing. I lost the damn note and can't remember what she said... Now they can't tell me anything because technically the time's aren't scheduled until the day before. Grrrr.....

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...