Saturday, August 10, 2013

Going through life needing a nap

That's me. Yesterday I went to bed around 10pm and woke up at 9am. Today I did the same thing. I did lots of nothing and got motivated to go to the gym. Now I need a nap. I also should do laundry but that may not happen. Or I will con talk my husband in doing it.

The dilemma of the day is do we cancel on a friend who was coming for dinner because I am not sure I am up to it. I'm not sure going out to dinner would be any easier either. And I am not sure we are going to the beach tomorrow even though I really, really, really, really, really, really wanted to go.

If I do too much I get tired. I mean really tired. I mean able to sit on the sofa and watch bad TV without caring for hours.

I work three days a week which means I have to get up and go to work on those days. But then I have to get caught up on my sleep. I am told that you really can't make up for lost sleep but I try anyway.

Doctors have said to me - are your thyroid levels okay, are you exercising too much/too little, are you doing too much, are you taking all your medications when you are supposed to, are you eating healthy, do I get enough iron/fiber/vitamins, etc? In other words, they aren't sure.

I have my own theories: Fibromyalgia causes fatigue. Rheumatoid arthritis causes fatigue. Living in pain is tiring. Stress is tiring.

In the meantime I'll take a nap and think about it.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...