Saturday, August 29, 2015

Why am I so tired?

I am tired. A lot. I need naps. I am sure a doctor will tell me its due to fibromyalgia or rheumatoid arthritis. All I know is I need a nap. I slept almost 12 hours last night and feel that I need a nap later today.

Yes I will talk to my new primary care on Monday but I still will take naps. Its not just that I need naps, I don't have the energy to do a lot of things I want to do, such as see friends.

But I digress. Its been a busy day so far and its not even noon! I'll have to fit in a nap later.

Why do people read my drivel like this? Its awful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can call it drivel if you wish but I read it because I have days, weeks, and months where I can identify with much of your experience. I feel less unique and so less alone.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...