Here's a brief recap of me in case you forgot any ailments:
- 2 cancers
- 8 surgeries for cancer and hysterectomy, bad knee, gall bladder
- Rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, degenerating disks in my back, left arm lymphedema
- Depression and anxiety (I feel I am entitled based on the other bullets)
So to think like a healthy person:
- I can't let myself think that any ache and pain is a new cancer.
- Nor can I let myself attribute any new ache or pain is an existing ailment or a side effect of a medication.
- An cold needs to follow the three day rule - if it doesn't improve in three days, call the doctor.
- An ache or pain needs to do follow the five day rule - if it doesn't improve in five days, call the doctor.
- Dripping blood still needs to go to the ER... well maybe, it depends on how much blood.