Monday, February 27, 2012

Colonoscopy Sweepstakes


Who would have thought that Ozzie Osbourne would become an advocate for colonoscopies? Well he has after one' saved his wife's, Sharon, life. He started a sweepstakes where the winner gets flown to New York and gets a free colonoscopy and three day stay in the city. Well if you have been putting off this potentially life saving procedure, I'm sorry but you are running out of excuses.  Dave Barry summed it up  in one of the funniest columns I have ever read - basically none of us want a camera up there. Go enter at CBS Cares - deadline is March 30.

Rock on Ozzie.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...