Also, this weekend was the ASCO conference. I usually read what is announced each day and now have to catch up.
Here are a few details so far:
- Extending Tamoxifen to ten years from five years reduces risk of reccurence by 15%
- Sorafenib Shows Benefit in Radioactive Iodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- Surveillance in Breast Cancer Survivors: First Do No Harm - which discusses over testing after treatment ends.
- Innovations in Breast Cancer Drug Development: The Neoadjuvant Breast Cancer Workshop
- First the news summaries listed here: http://chicago2013.asco.org/daily-news/latest?field_cancer_topics_tid=All&field_daily_news_article_categor_tid=All
- Next read the ASCO Daily News which are at the very bottom left of this page: http://chicago2013.asco.org/daily-news