Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The misled consumers - courtesy of big pharma

I wish to say a big "thank you" to Johnson & Johnson and their marketing departments for misleading so many patients and nursing homes on three of their drugs. For their efforts, they will pay $2.2 billion in fines.

"The settlement involves the schizophrenia drugs Risperdal and Invega, and the heart failure drug Natrecor, the company and Attorney General Eric Holder said. 

Johnson & Johnson and two subsidiaries "lined their pockets at the expense of American taxpayers, patients and the private insurance industry," Holder said."


You think they would have learned from their $1.2 billion in fines in 2011. Oh but they got all that money from the mislead sales they did make so that they can afford these fine.

What a business model, sell things for other than what they were approved and then use the extra money you early to pay fines and legal fees. I should go work there - maybe they would pay me for not showing up!


No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...