Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Some lessons to learn

We can learn some lessons here. In the US we are busy being annoyed with the new healthcare system or happy to use it. But we have it and have to learn to live with it or legislate it into something else.

I did not know this but Germany has a very similar health care system with the same issues - trying to reduce costs. We are busy thinking we are doing something new but we aren't. Except for a few differences, it already exists pretty much.

I am not saying the German system is perfect. But if you read about it, there are some key similarities.

My point is that while we are trying to reinvent the wheel we can learn from others who have already done so.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...