- Tobacco - I quit that a few years back
- Cancer made me fat. I wasn't fat until breast cancer treatment.
- I have no idea about cancer causing pathogens.
- I go to the gym 3x each week and get 1 hour of cardio each time followed by 30 minutes of weights, machines, and stretching.
- Fruits and vegetables every day. A minimum of two pieces of fruit by noon followed by salad and/or green vegetables with dinner.
- I have never been to a tanning salon but do go to the beach. I don't remember the last time I got a sunburn.
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Let's see how I do on this one. The American Association for Cancer Research just announced the preventable causes of cancer in the US.
I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...
So after you get diagnosed with cancer, it seems like everyone you know has cancer because: You have met a lot of other people going throu...
I love blogging and I love reading other people's blogs. But I have a few peeves (of which I cannot claim I have never committed) that j...
Often when I am extremely stressed, I find I need to hibernate a bit, and 'lick my wounds' as they say. For the past month, since my...