Tuesday, June 7, 2016

My Mini Vacation is Ending

I have enjoyed a few weeks without a doctor appointment. I have had 22 appointments so far this year (I have a spreadsheet of doctor appointments to keep track of my co-pays and out of pockets for taxes.) Then I haven't had an appointment for two weeks and don't have one for another week. So its been a three week break. I like that.

Then next week I have three appointments followed by six more in the next six weeks. That's more normal for me. Last year the magic number of appointments was 67, the year before 58.

So if I go to the doctor so often, shouldn't I be healthier?

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...