Thursday, March 30, 2017

My Health Is Trying My Patience

What if I could be normal and when I tried to be a healthy person I could actually do it without having to spend time recovering?

Yesterday by the time I got home I was exhausted. I had had a very long day. What did I do? Got my hair cut, went to the gym and a doctor appointment. I had to lie down for a while. I left my house at 1030am and got home at 430pm. Six hours?

My original schedule for yesterday included a 930 appointment at the gym. I decided that would probably be too much for me and rescheduled. I knew I had down time during the day and was going to go visit my parents for a bit. But then I got the brain storm to shorten my day. Its one thing to skip the gym or the grocery store because I was too tired but its another to skip a doctor appointment.

So anyway, my health is seriously trying my patience and I am sick of fed up with it. If I can't manage six hours out of the house, including a good hour sitting down, what am I supposed to do? Just stay home and rot? Grrr.....

Call me frustrated. I think I can manage today. All I have to do is go to my knitting group and come home. A much shorter day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really relate to this. Sometimes I try to remind myself of the days where all I managed was to brush my teeth. 6 hours can be a real accomplishment in comparison to teeth brushing. What I can accomplish, when I am not in crisis, is damn near Wonderwoman-like. I try not to get hard on myself, and shift my idea of what's normal to be something more fluid. It's the only thing that gets me through the days that I am fed up.
I wish you well.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...