Thursday, March 2, 2017

Some Kinds of Cheese Can Cause Breast Cancer - Really?

Okay, I am done. I do not care what about any more news about what can or can't cause breast cancer. I am done. The latest info is that consumption some kinds of cheese can cause breast cancer. That would be American, cheddar, and cream cheese. I never eat American cheese - because its basically 'fake food' - but I probably make up for that in the amount of cheddar and cream cheese that I eat.

But that's it. I am done. I quit smoking because it causes cancer (and it smells). But that's it. I no longer care about what might cause cancer. If I listened to all the advice that is out there, I would be living in a cave existing on organic food and distilled water, staying out of the sun and away from any thing that could be carcinogenic.

I love cheese. I love good cheddars, I love a toasted onion bagel with cream cheese. I like the smelly soft cheeses. I love blue cheese. I love feta cheese, especially on a Greek salad. I want to learn how to make my own cheese. I am not going to stop eating cheese. And that's it.

Why don't they just tell us that breathing causes cancer and we can all hold our breath for the rest of our lives.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...