Monday, September 17, 2007

Why don't I write about anything?

Because I have nothing to write about. I lead a boring life, as previously stated. I spent the weekend doing NOTHING! Boring. I went for a walk both days and even dragged Walter out. Otherwise, I watched TV, read, and napped. I felt like crap. Yesterday my digestive system announced an all out war on any food I tried to eat. Today, we are just seeing if my system likes any food before making plans.

I do want to go to work for a while and go to an American Cancer Society program called Look Good Feel Better. Its a make up program where they teach you how to draw in eyebrows and generally look normal while dealing with all these side effects. (Can they actually teach me how to make the feel like I might throw up look into something human?)

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...