Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yesterday I was in a very crabby mood

It doesn't help that my steri strips itch. But also, I am sick of taking all these medicines. I get up in the morning and take one. At night I take two more plus vitamins. Last week I also took an antibiotic. In addition I have others for the nausea (which seems to have temporarily vanished). I do have all sorts of other fun side effects to deal with as well. Today is my last day of this little routine. Tomorrow I start new chemo and will have to learn a whole new routine. Arrrrggghhh!!!!

On the plus side, I get a manicure and pedicure today for the first time in MONTHS!!! Maybe having nice nails will make me feel better. (Pout, pout, pout).

And its a full moon.... (Well maybe I can blame my crabbiness on that!)

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...