Sunday, September 30, 2007

Insomnia is not a wonderful thing!

Last night, I felt like crap (there's that technical term again) and went to bed early (okay, so maybe its not 'early' for me these days but I was tired). Then I was up at 10:23pm, 11 something, 12 something, 1 something, 2 something, 3 something, 4 something, 5 something, and then at 6 something the cat decided it was time to get up. (That means he starts doing laps on the bed - doesn't matter if there are people there trying to sleep but evidently he got a good night's sleep and wanted breakfast.) Very restful night - almost like being back in the hospital. Grrr, grrr, grrr (warrants a triple grrr).

Today I am therefore tired, in a crabby mood, and don't feel like doing anything. TV, Food Network, trashy novels made into trashy movies. Definitely not up for brunch and apple picking as was my original plan. See, I knew one of my nicely planned days would get messed up. Grrrrrrr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog's information is very rich.i very like it

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...