Monday, October 1, 2007

Now we are at that wonderful anti-food state

Nothing appeals. Toast and melon for breakfast. Left over vegetables and rice for lunch. But what to take out of the freezer for dinner? Tuna - no, chicken - no, steak - no, pork chops - no, ice cream - hmmmmm.... maybe... I might have to make a little detour today for some chocolate almond chip.... Now there's a nutritional meal.

But there is that little good vs. evil debate: Is it wrong to eat ice cream in front of your spouse for dinner while they have a healthy meal of salad and chicken? I don't think I should ask him because I have a funny feeling I would know what the answer is but it is something to contemplate. Well I could have a little chicken and salad followed by a big bowl of ice cream.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...