Friday, October 5, 2007

Well, that was interesting

I woke up at 1230 in them morning with the skin crawling heebie jeebies again. While I am sure that is not a term found in a medical dictionary, I think it would make sense to the rest of the world. I did try to expand my wide ranging medical knowledge by looking these up on line and couldn't find anything about them in the side effects of all the drugs I was given yesterday. It didn't last long - 30 minutes or so - and then I went back to sleep. Yes, I will call the drs office today about it.

Otherwise, I feel okay. Walter commented that I seemed rather perky yesterday afternoon. I was starving as well - I am sure this is a result of the steroids. I was ready to eat everything in sight. I am not sure it will last as today I don't seem that ready to go do anything and definitely not as hungry. My first goal of the day is to go for a walk and walk up the hill on the way home with out stopping to see how I do. In thinking about it, I have stopped on the hill to rest every walk for the past several weeks. It didn't occur to me that this could be a result of the RBC issues from yesterday. We shall see.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...