Saturday, October 6, 2007

Well I did it

I did walk up the hill and not get winded or tired yesterday. I plan on repeating this every day this weekend and see how I do to make sure I don't need the blood and another shot! ICKY!!! (I really do hate needles. I see too many of them these days.) I did start work for my new job. It was nice to use my marketing brain again. (Yes I really do have a brain some place.)

I am also glad to report that my regular brain cells seem to be slowly returning to my head. I found my green pants that I lost about three weeks ago. Where were they you ask? Hanging in the closet where they belong but hiding behind some clothes that never get worn (and possibly should go to goodwill). This would be diminishing of spaceshotitis.

Anyhow, I feel relatively good today so far (but its early yet - only on my first cup of coffee). Have some errands to run and house work to do. Definitely want to get out and enjoy the last nice day of fall weather before the winter chill arrives!!! Actually, I just realized that I haven't really had any nausea for the better part of a week. I DO NOT MISS THAT!!!!! Cross your fingers it stays away!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...