Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today I woke up tired (and therefore crabby)

So today I am going to be whiney. Chemo is lasting so long and is getting really old. I am sick of being sick and tired. I want to be able to stay up past 9 pm and not need a nap every day. I don't want to go spend most of tomorrow at Lahey getting chemo, then I will come home and take a nap and then I will probably have some kind of reaction to the drugs they give me. I only have to go through this 7 more times after tomorrow. Then when I am done with chemo I get to go to radiation for 6-7 weeks, 5 days a week. It will be sometime in the middle of FEBRUARY before I am done with all that and then another couple of months to get past the fatigue and that would be APRIL!!! What about skiing and snow shoeing this winter???? Doesn't look good. Grr, grr, grr, grr.

It is 8am and I want to go for a walk, do some work at home and then go to work and then my support group but I might need a nap in there as well. Grr, grr, grr, grr, grr, grr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up! Maybe you should start planning a trip for April (Minnesota perhaps? Maybe somewhere more exciting!). Colorado still has snow in April and my brother would be happy to show you guys around...

XXOO Judie

Susan said...

Ya, I hear ya. I keep thinking, "Are we there yet?" What a long grind. But it's worth it so we chug along as best we can. Sigh.

Hang in there!
Susan

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...