Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Yesterday I was crabby

Ask Walter, I was crabby. I personally think it might have been caused by an overdose of Halloween candy. (I bought some yesterday and had to test it for quality control purposes.) Today I will try to have a candy free day but since we will have a bowl out for potential trick or treaters it may not be possible. (Moral: only buy Halloween candy you don't like so you will be less tempted to eat it. Don't buy your favorites.)

Well out for a walk on another tropical day. It was 35 degrees last I looked. Then off to fun and games at Lahey. They check my vitals and weigh me every time I go so I finally have learned what my blood pressure is. I used to be told it once a year when I went in and I would forget it. Now I know normally its about 115/72, which apparently is very good. Last week we were a little late and basically ran from the parking garage to the cancer clinic and they took me right away, the second we got there. It was 125/85... but then it went down right away. They check my BP a second time after they start giving me the chemo meds as sometimes the meds make your BP drop and they need to check. (No I am not going to tell you my weight, we will just say the scale has been headed in the right direction for a while now.)

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...