Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So its over for today

For today anyway, we went at 10, left at 1:45. I came home, had lunch and slept for two hours. The nurse things the heebie jeebies are a result of the Atarax - the other anti allergy reaction drug I get instead of Benadryl that I am definitely allergic to - and suggested I take a sedative before sleeping to avoid the reaction. She thinks I am just sensitive to a lot of medication - now there's a news flash - I always thought I over reacted to medications and now I have a medical professional agreeing with me. Also, we think the Taxol is putting me in to menopause as well. Now there's something else to deal with as well. How fun is this???

On the plus side, I did go take a walk this morning when it was 41 degrees and wore my new purple fuzzy hat that was very warm (and stylish as well)!

4 down, 8 to go.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...