Sunday, October 21, 2007

We're going to the beach, we're going to the beach

No we aren't planning on swimming - its October! But definitely wading and picture taking. I am excited. Going to do something fun for once. Walter's only requirement on this adventure that we stop at the Gingerbread Construction company for muffins on the way there. I get clams, yum, yum, yum. I was going to the farm stand this morning but Walter pointed out that might be a bit much for me. That's okay. There's a farm stand right near the beach that we will stop at instead. He can carry everything and then probably drive home while I nap.

He is concerned. Yesterday, I went out for coffee and came home and took a nap. Before dinner. We were going to go out for Chinese. He overruled me and got take out instead. Then I fell asleep at 8:30. So again its possible that I might have over done it just a tiny bit again. He worries. He is entitled to worry. However that doesn't necessarily stop me from trying to do too much sometimes.

Anyhow, today, quick before I get tired, we are going to the beach.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...