Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I still don't get it

So I called Lahey yesterday. They said we can only tell you what's in the computer which says come in at 10 but if they called and said to come in at 10:45 that's when you should get there. Then I got another call from their reminder system telling me to come in at 11... Its not that the time difference is that much but I do think I spend enough time that I don't want to unnecessarily add to my waiting around Lahey time... I give up. I will call the nurses station today and ask when they really want me. Grrr.

Otherwise, yesterday was okay. I did work for both jobs - a little on one and more on the other - after taking a walk. My dahlias are finally blooming like mad. Not much else is exciting.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...