Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Its the little things that count

I got SEVEN hours of uninterrupted sleep last night!! Woo hoo! It was great. I feel like a normal human being, well at least for now. But am I normal? Now that is a different question - we won't go there! (I know there are some people who would want to argue that point but, look, just PRETEND I am normal at least some of the time. We can argue later.) After my fun with insomnia the other day, I said I am not going to nap during the day. I want to be tired so I can sleep many hours in a row. It took a few days but it worked. As long as the crabby evil twin doesn't show up while I am living in the land of the sleep deprived I think this system can work.

Today I am definitely going to get some ice cream. I didn't yesterday and was ready to go out last night and get some... Something with chocolate and nuts and chocolate chips and maybe coconut (but then Walter wouldn't want some - oh that means I wouldn't have to share.... Oops). Okay, maybe no coconut but chocolate sprinkles.... Hmmm. I can spend a long time deciding this one.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...