Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Not really even half way...

I am not even really half way through chemo yet. I get 16 total treatments - 4 at 2 week intervals and 12 at 1 week intervals for a total of 20 weeks. This started August 1. 10 weeks out is today October 10 but I have only had 6 out of the 16 treatments so it doesn't really count. In two more weeks, I will be half way. Make that two weeks from tomorrow because my treatments got moved to Thursdays. Is this glass half empty or half full? Then seven weeks of radiation daily after that.

I also found out yesterday that even though I have basically lost all my hair and I still have most of my eye lashes and eye brows. These often vanish after chemo... So I can be growing back hair and then lose the lashes and brows. Where is the logic here??? Grrr, grrr, grrr.

In addition, I seem to be losing my mind (some of you may argue that it is long gone but I do not believe it to be the case yet.) Anyhow, today I have lost and found: the remote control, my sneakers, the grocery list, and my coffee cup. Its not even 8:30, perhaps I should go back to bed.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...