Monday, August 30, 2010

Its nice to knowI'm not the only one

Recently I have written (or blabbed or bored you) about clinical trials and the drug approval process and how (un)happy I am with it at times where they approve drugs and then withdraw them. Well, it turns out, I am not the only one. There was an article this morning where a doctor at Children's Hospital in Boston discusses possible flaws in the drug approval process. But she also has some plausible solutions for changing the process - and says we aren't there yet. So I'll go on with my fingers crossed that nothing I take will be recalled.

But its Monday morning and I have my forgotten radiation oncologist follow up first thing. Somehow I will be incredibly busy in the next two weeks. Why do I do these things to myself? I have four doctor appointments, two meetings, two big work deadlines, and have to go to work as well. When am I supposed to have fun?

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...