Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Have you ever wondered what RA feels like?

Well basically you feel like crap. I did find this article that gives it a good overview.

Combine these feelings:
- what you feel like when you have a really bad case of the flu and all the aches and pains
- what you feel like after a bad fall
- what you feel like the day after you ran a marathon

Combine all those and there you are. Except with RA it doesn't get better. You can control symptoms and medications can slow progress of the disease but it will never go away. You can be in remission for a long time but it will probably always come back at some point.

Today I am home with a cold and feeling all achy and sore. Life with RA sucks.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...