Thursday, October 2, 2014

I've got owies

So mature of me but I am having pain issues these days. Everything from a sore toenail to some more serious back pain. (Insert snarly, perky voice here 'on a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain today?') Its definitely in the 7 range.

I have not been god to myself recently and in some ways, I have been downright bad. Everything from carrying heavy things to cutting my lymphedema hand to standing too much.

On the plus side, I put on a new pain path this morning, on the minus side, I cannot expect much relief rom my back until then. And with additional stupidity, I may border on cranky or possibly even crabbiness.

1 comment:

noman dudda said...

Here is also better tips about breast cancer like you.
breast cancer

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...