Monday, October 20, 2014

Overpinked

Yesterday I went off for a day of fun and shopping with a friend. On the way home, while stopped at a light, I noticed pink signs in front of the Valvoline oil change place for windshield wipers.... We didn't get the connection.

Some Hollywood stars have put pink strips in their hair to support breast cancer. You can get pink drill bits for fracking and offshore oil drilling. According to The Onion, the Komen spaces ship is on its way to the outermost parts of the galaxy.
I am so overpinked. Only 11 days to go. I'm waiting for Halloween.

2 comments:

-lisa said...

I heard this this morning
http://wgbhnews.org/post/pinkwashing-breast-cancer
Callie Crossley

Pretty much what you've been saying for a while now.
-lisa

-lisa said...

I heard this this morning
http://wgbhnews.org/post/pinkwashing-breast-cancer
Callie Crossley

Pretty much what you've been saying for a while now.
-lisa

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...