I am looking forward to this movie, or mini-series. But I do have a few reservations:
- It was a long book and while it was fairly entertaining, it was long. It wasn't a book to sit down and read on the beach. It took some thinking and digesting. I would read a few chapters and ponder them for a few days or a week and then read more.
- Although I reassured some in my other blog post, it does concern me that it is it is about cancer, which is not the most cheerful of topics. And sometimes I am just not in the mood to watch cancer-cancer-cancer.
- Sometimes I have problems watching other people going through their cancer journeys. I have found some stories to be too drama filled, or sad, or have me wondering 'what were these people thinking?' when they or a family member were diagnosed with cancer.
- If it is six hours of doctors talking about medical breakthroughs, I am not sure I will make it through.
- There is no way I am going to stay up (with a cold, on a weeknight, three nights in a row) until 11 pm.