Saturday, April 16, 2016

I'm Tired

There's a news flash. I'm tired. I have been exhausted most of the week. Sometime earlier this week I managed to get overtired. My husband ended up cooking dinner the other night. My back hurt too much an I was too tired. Then I didn't get a good night's sleep for a couple nights. Last night I didn't sleep well again. I did manage to go back to sleep this morning for a few hours which made me feel better.

But my biggest problem in life (besides getting cancer a couple of times, rheumatoid, and fibromyalgia as well as a bunch of other ailments) is getting enough rest. You can treat everything else. But you cannot treat fatigue. Other than taking lots of naps.

So my goal for the next few weeks is to get plenty of rest... but I'm going to a couple of yard sales, do some gardening, and I'm sure I will find some more things to do. I'll have to plan a nap, or two, or ten!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...