Sunday, April 14, 2013

I get so confused on all this progress business


I saw this video and thought 'wow this is great news, more progress in treating late stage breast cancer'. Then I started thinking, did I see a different article on this new drug before or is a new one that I hadn't seen before. I get so confused.

I do think this is progress but I don't know if its 'new to me' so to speak or if I did blog about it previously. Well, either way its a nice story and its nice to see progress. But further testing is needed, its only available in clinical trials, and more trials may be required so it is still months or  years away from being available.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...