Huffington Post conveniently posted a list of 9 things that drive your doctor crazy:
- Dr Google - we all know Dr Google is an idiot.
- Refusal to vaccinate - which has caused more problems later on
- Demanding antibiotics - they don't fix everything
- Claiming you are eating less and working out more but still not losing weight - obviously you aren't
- Asking for a quick fix - there is no magic pill (I know this because I ask regularly)
- I only eat low fat - low fat is good but some fat isn't bad
- I don't have time to come in - really? You have time to go to the gym, work, out to dinner, etc.
- I can keep smoking as long as I exercise - They don't get it
- I don't eat carbs - don't demonize a whole group of food. Whole grains are carbs but are good ones.
But I have 1:58 left to come up with my list of questions for her.