Friday, July 18, 2014

VA Hospitals

The message here is do not go to a VA hospital. Especially for cancer care.
I find this appalling. We send men and women off to war and they are supposed to receive their medical care at VA hospitals around the country. What do they get? Poor and delayed care. And this results in deaths. The waits are twice what they are at other hospitals.

The saddest part of the video above is that there are probably so many more stories like this.

What is going on at the VA hospitals? Bureaucracy? Paperwork? Employees who don't care? No sense of urgency? I don't know but you won't catch me near one. Yesterday I blogged about the best hospitals, now these are some of the worst as far as I am concerned.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...