Sunday, July 27, 2014

I swear they make this stuff up!

The latest breast cancer research says that sleeping in a dimly lit, as opposed to dark, room may interfere with how tamoxifen works. Really? They tried it on 12 rats. Yep. So now is news worthy.

So now you are supposed to have room darkening shades or convince your local community to turn off the street lights. I'm not buying it. Even if I was still on tamoxifen I would not believe a 12 rat study. This is why they always say more research is needed.

Or they just make this stuff up.

1 comment:

Rethink Street said...

There is way too much conflicting advice in most areas of life, I find. If you look hard enough, you'll find an expert who will tell you not to sleep in the pitch black.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...