Thursday, September 17, 2015

Big changes

So what do unhealthy people do when they have spare time? They pack up their house and move. Yes we are moving. There are lots of benefits for us in moving. We can cut our monthly expenses in half. I can consider stop working. I can get more rest.

I just have to survive packing and moving.

We have been discussing this for a while. We bought this house when I was healthy and working full time in Boston and commuting by public transportation. As my health has tanked, there is no reason to believe I will ever be going back into Boston daily. If we move 10 miles or so away, we can save big time. 

In the meantime, we are packing, house hunting, packing, preparing our house, packing, and packing. These are all things that healthy bodies are capable of but my not quite so healthy body doesn't like any of it. And my mind never likes change either.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...