Thursday, September 29, 2016

On Not Blogging About Breast Cancer

So yes my blog is called Caroline's Breast Cancer Blog but I haven't been writing about breast cancer as much. Why? Because of several reasons:
  • My health is not focused on breast cancer
  • I try not to live in the 'all cancer all the time channel'
Honestly, my health sucks but its not all about cancer. I have plenty of other chronic ailments to cope with. And I also try not to focus on my health all the time. I have other things going in my life - weaving, knitting, travel, gardening, reading.... I can't remember anything else. Oh, cooking. I like to cook.

I wish I could cut all the focus in my life off my health. There was a time in my life when I just had one little niggling constant glimmer in my mind of thyroid cancer and nothing else. Those were the days.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...