Tuesday, November 8, 2016

That Was a BAD Dream

Last night I had a weird dream. I woke up around 3 AM after dreaming that I had a rock hard lymph node on the top of my chest, near the base of my neck. In my dream, I could slide it around and feel it. A bunch of doctors were there trying to explain to me that it wasn't a big deal and chemo would solve everything. Thank god I woke up!

But of course, then I had to see if I could feel a rock hard lymph node on my chest near my neck. Of course I couldn't.

Nothing like a dream to show your worst fears in 'living color'.

And did I ever get back to sleep? No. I am sure I will feel very 'energetic' this afternoon....

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...