Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Well, hurry up!

I heard about the breakthrough in decoding the cancer genetics and watched the video. The short answer is they are on the right track but they aren't there yet. They can now say that cell mutations cause cancer and have decoded the skin and lung cancer ones and this should lead to more targeted therapies. But, they still don't have answers as to what and why and can't explain why some people who never smoke get lung cancer and things like that. So big step in the right direction on the 1,000,000 mile highway to figure it all out.

But another day in my life means back pain, not getting enough sleep, and stress. Just over two weeks until my husband's surgery. Three weeks until my injection to help my back pain. I'm not very inspired these days. Sorry.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...