- You aren't quite sure what it means to feel "100%" because you're usually hovering at a solid 80% on a good day.
- Sometimes doing even the simplest of tasks feels like a five hour workout. Can I nap yet?
- By some miracle if you are actually not sick, you usually overexert yourself so much that you'll be sick again in a matter of days.
- Your immune system feels like its one weekend away from collapsing completely.
- Naps become more important part of your day.
- "You don't look sick to me". No, but my kidneys feel like they're failing so there's that.
- When you finally feel healthy again, it's an emotional experience for you.
I'm not sure I'll ever hit that last one again but occasionally I can sit still and feel no aches, pains, or anything else for about 30 seconds.... Until I move and then it all starts up again.
And no, if you haven't walked the walk, you can't tell me how I feel.