But here is this young woman in Wales who is terminally ill with breast cancer and was given 3-6 months to live, more than six months ago. She decided she was going to create a bucket list with the help of other terminally ill people. She is asking for help in figuring out what to put in her bucket list.
Some of them are:
- running naked down a busy street
- trying out her coffin dressed as Wonder Woman
- knocking over displays in stores
- riding in a race car
What suggestions do I have for her?
- borrowing library books with no intentions of returning them.
- crap I can't think of anything else.
Maybe I don't want a bucket list. But anyway. Go watch Rowena try all sorts of things and give her your suggestions if you are terminally ill.
You can read about her here.
And you can watch her here.