Monday, January 21, 2008

Getting ready for a second full week of crisping

I definitely found my skin was more tender (I think that is the best word to describe it) after five consecutive days of crisping. It has now had two days to recover so is less tender. I assume that once again we are in the area of cumulative side effects so it will be interesting to see how crisp I get by the end of the week. Apparently day 15 is the key day for crisping as that is when the real skin issues begin. I am up to number 7 and will be at 12 by the end of the week so crispy effects may start.

Today I also get to see the nurse after crisping. Its a little silly, you see a nurse one day each week (Monday) and the doctor another day (Tuesday). Wouldn't it make more sense to split them up so they are spread out more over the week? Or again, I am merely a patient with no medical training so I am not one to know anything about this sort of thing.

We have another frosty day outside today. Its currently 14.5 degrees (on our digital thermometer) which means it is too cold to walk outside so I am off to the gym. Nothing else exciting. Nothing interesting. I did update my age on realage.com and found out I should start doing more with weights. Perhaps that will be my excitement for the day....

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...