Thursday, January 24, 2008

Okay, okay, okay, I did motivate

I wasn't lazy in the end yesterday and went to the gym like a good girl. I didn't want to go but contemplated my flabby stomach and decided I really should. I will go again this morning. I have nothing exciting to write about today. I am tired. I think this fatigue is starting to get to me. Or perhaps it is old age, but I am not that old (and certainly not as old as www.realage.com tells me I am).

At yesterday's crisping appointment I actually had to wait for them to treat someone else first. I must have been there a whole 20 minutes! I couldn't use MY locker, #7, nor could I use my backup locker #8. I had to use locker #9! Horrors! But I could use MY dressing room, #4. And I think I have this parking lot thing licked...

I was going to be good and go to an orientation this morning at yet another local cancer support organization but I decided a. I am tired, b. it would mean cutting into my day too much, c. I have too many other things to do, d. it is far away (20 minutes!), and e. I am procrastinating again. So I am going next week. I have heard good things about this place. It is the Wellness Center in Newton. They have some interesting stuff, hence the weekly orientation sessions to learn what they have. But they do have a seminar in a few weeks on cancer in the work place which I do want to go to. They probably have other stuff that I will go to but I will find out at the orientation session when I finally get my lazy butt there. So maybe I am not a procrastinator but just plain lazy. There's a thought.

Anyhow, I do need to motivate and get to the gym. Then work, and then crisping and then tonight I am on strike. I am not making dinner. We are having left overs. I decided I don't want to cook so I am not going to. We have plenty of food in the refrigerator and if we eat all the left overs tonight, tomorrow I will go and get us some fresh vegetables and things to make for the next week. Is being on strike, laziness??? Hmmm... I'm not sure. Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...